The Palacium Silver Pack addresses the conceptual phase propelling the vision for undeveloped land to new heights and presents an attractive project proposal. After a brief legal screening based on the materials provided by the landowner, Palacium will analyze development options, seeking to reach the best design option for the location and client goals.
At Palacium we believe in maximizing building rights potential while incorporating sustainable and green approach to the projects. This package increases attractiveness of the raw land asset and serves to propel the development proposal into a scalable project.
Total Duration: 90 business days
Review of the start up kit
- A legal screening of all uploaded documents.
- Examining the location of the project.
- Verifying relevant key information about the location of the land and market conditions.
- English language binding agreement and a translated version to be reviewed by the parties.
- The parties legal advisors will exchange reserves based on the Palacium Agreement Template.
- The legal document signed by the legal representatives of the parties.
Conceptual Development Scenario.
- Consulting with local experts including architects.
- Review of local urban planning codes regarding density, height, materials, infrastructure and other regulations.
- Study of 2 optional development plans.