The Palacium Titanium Pack is designed for a long term relationship between Palacium and the landowner whereas Palacium assists in establishing and supervising the property management company once construction is complete and occupied.
Palacium’s role is to establish and enforce expectations for the property manager including managerial standards and codes, fee/payment levels and to recruiting.
Total Duration: Min of 10 years
Review of the start up kit
- A legal screening of all uploaded documents.
- Examining the location of the project.
- Verifying relevant key information about the location of the land and market conditions.
- English language binding agreement and a translated version to be reviewed by the parties.
- The parties legal advisors will exchange reserves based on the Palacium Agreement Template.
- The legal document signed by the legal representatives of the parties.
- Consulting with local experts including architects.
- Review of local urban planning codes regarding density, height, materials, infrastructure and other regulations.
- Study of 2 optional development plans.
Executive Business Plan
- Study of the market conditions, needs and competition.
- Projections of financial modeling including P&L and valuation.
- Marketing and sales strategy outlook.
Branding and Corporate Identity
- Defining the project identity/values that stand out from the local competition.
- Creating the visual identity of the project including logos, collateral and stationery.
- Designing an attractive and current web and social media presence.
Master Plan Submission
- Master plan creation with architectural plans scale of 1:500-1:100 with building codes, detailed infrastructure, roads, walkways, material assignments, security measures.
- A full 3D imaging kit showing the ambiance, look and feel of the project.
- Incorporating green technology components into all major elements of the project.
Pre Sale Marketing Platform
- Introducing a Lead Management Platform including local and global agents/brokers.
- Advertising the project in digital and other forms of media.
- Marketing to local and international home buyers.
- Overviewing the quantity surveyor tender documents and advising on procurement strategy.
- Assisting in the bidding process and legal agreements with the general and sub-contractors.
- Supervising quality control of the building process in parallel with local zoning and building regulations.
- Setting managerial standards, codes, governance and legal framework.
- Allocation and collection of rental fees and various payments and income distributions.
- Recruiting professionals, appointing managerial staff and technical personnel.