The Palacium Pack is designed to bring the project to the permitting stage. It covers the Silver and Gold packs and in addition produces all architectural documentation to be submitted to the local authorities for approval. Included elements are a detailed master plan that comprises traffic, landscape and building plans into 1:500 to 1:100 scale drawings.
The submission includes plans, 3D renderings, specifications and explanations of the project. This package is the most popular package since it brings the land owner to the permit stage. Permitting represents a significant change in the land lifecycle since it substantially increases the land value that can be leveraged even before construction starts.
This package is designed to assist in the pre-sale marketing efforts by a capturing sales leads into a lead management platform. Leads come from promotional and pre-sale subscriptions obtained from web presence as related to the branding strategy.
Total Duration: 180 days
Review of the start up kit
- A legal screening of all uploaded documents.
- Examining the location of the project.
- Verifying relevant key information about the location of the land and market conditions.
- English language binding agreement and a translated version to be reviewed by the parties.
- The parties legal advisors will exchange reserves based on the Palacium Agreement Template.
- The legal document signed by the legal representatives of the parties.
- Consulting with local experts including architects.
- Review of local urban planning codes regarding density, height, materials, infrastructure and other regulations.
- Study of 2 optional development plans.
Executive Business Plan
- Study of the market conditions, needs and competition.
- Projections of financial modeling including P&L and valuation.
- Marketing and sales strategy outlook.
Branding and Corporate Identity
- Defining the project identity/values that stand out from the local competition.
- Creating the visual identity of the project including logos, collateral and stationery.
- Designing an attractive and current web and social media presence.
Master Plan Submission
- Master plan creation with architectural plans scale of 1:500-1:100 with building codes, detailed infrastructure, roads, walkways, material assignments, security measures.
- A full 3D imaging kit showing the ambiance, look and feel of the project.
- Incorporating green technology components into all major elements of the project.
Pre Sale Marketing Platform.
- Introducing a Lead Management Platform including local and global agents/brokers.
- Advertising the project in digital and other forms of media.
- Marketing to local and international home buyers.